As much as you may love your gas gurgling car, it is time to start thinking of a more practical car for all your commutation needs. The whole world is trying to reduce its dependence on non-renewable fuel, as they are concerned about the global warming we, as a responsible citizen must try and stop using petrol or diesel driven cars. Eco-driven cars will play a big role in addressing all these concerns and help in refurbishing the earth. Therefore before you head out to buy a new car, which is not environmentally friendly, consider the benefits of owning an eco-friendly or electric car and know everything about it here.
If you are in the market, checking out new features of a hybrid car that is eco-friendly, there are a lot of options available that you can and must consider. Also if you are confused between a conventional and an eco-friendly car and you are still skeptical about electric cars the situation becomes even more complicated. Keeping this in mind, checkout the below mentioned benefits of an eco-friendly car and take a wise decision.
- It will help you conserve your planet- if you buy an eco-friendly car instead of a conventional car that runs on petrol or diesel, you are surely doing something good for your planet. We all know that since past 50 years we have done no good for our planet and its varied resources are dying and eventually our earth will die one day. If as a responsible human being we take the responsibility on our shoulders and do our bit of duty we can again change the face of our earth. One such wise step is buying an eco-friendly car. if you are skeptical about its performance, rest assured that such cars are as good as your conventional cars. You can actually do your bit by emitting low to no gases in atmosphere.
- Budget-friendly cars- eco-friendly cars are affordable cars and unlike conventional cars, they don’t burn your pocket. You don’t need to save for years to buy an eco-friendly car. These cars are also low maintenance cars an you will be surprised to know that you can save a hefty amount after owning them. Lets see how. Eco-friendly cars run on electricity or partly with fuel and partly with electricity. Hence they need very low gasoline to run. With conventional cars a person spends almost one-third of his salary on fuel. But with eco-friendly cars you will save them. Secondly, eco-friendly cars are low maintenance cars, unlike conventional cars where you need to maintain each and every part of the car, eco-friendly cars only require minimal of maintenance.
- Contribution to the country’s economy- petrol or diesel comes from foreign land especially Middle East. Our government spends a huge chunk of our economy on buying these fuels. If we use hybrid cars, we will lessen our country’s dependence on foreign fuel. The money saved can be used for other causes such as eradicating poverty, unemployment, illiteracy, etc. As responsible consumers we must also pay attention to from where the goods are being imported and why they cost so much, so as to strengthen our country’s economy.
- Savings- many countries across the globe are offering grants in the form of tax credit to people who are buying eco-friendly cars. Hence you can buy a higher model of eco-friendly car as it becomes easier to take. Also every penny saved is a penny earned, keep this in your mind while buying such cars. However, take a note that such tax credit or government grant is not available for all types of brands or hybrid vehicle. Hence purchase wisely when you have decided to buy a hybrid car.
- Lead by example- many people are not comfortable in buying an electric cars, they are still skeptical regarding its mileage, performance, cost, maintenance, charging and many other things. So here is your chance to be the hero, be the first one in your locality to own an electric car, others will follow for sure. When you take that step you also show other people and the entire world that you want to help protect the environment.
Some other benefits of an eco-friendly car, which is worth noting, are:
- An electric car can easily be charged at home. Charging the car at home is cost-efficient fast and utterly simple. You can install an all-weather, compact home charging unit at home and you are good to charge your car. Once installed you will be able to charge your car by simply plugging in the cable when the car is parked. Most of the chargers in full capacity can charge a car in almost 12 hours, however, rapid chargers can enhance the speed of charging even more, by charging the car up to 80% in almost less than an hour.
- Green eco-friendly cars or electric cars are very quiet, hence creates a very comfortable environment and provides a relaxing driving experience. They have an instant torque, which means you can switch on the engine in just one go unlike conventional cars. Hence you encounter no noises while you enjoy an awesome drive with your loved ones.
- Hybrid cars are powered with a combination of gas and electricity and they cost less to operate per mile than the conventional cars. An electricity car takes only $0.75 to $1.00 to produce the same energy for which a conventional car takes $4. Hence an electricity car is smart to opt.
Don’t ignore the depleting condition of our mother earth. The day is not far when we will pay for oxygen to survive on earth. Hence act judiciously, take a responsible decision today and buy an eco-friendly car that shall save you on money as well as save the nature.